How is your analogue system so far? Since May, I have been enjoying using the JIYU weekly insert for both my bullet journal and mini journal. Throughout the week I write short daily memories about the day and then will write a longer entry in my Stalogy notebook for moments or thoughts I would like to expand upon. I love the light, airy, and free feeling of the paper in both notebooks - perfect for these hot summer days. I hope you enjoying journaling with us with a refreshing drink and favorite analogue artifacts. Cheers to our summer ahead!! - Eunice Whether we are thinking about what happened the day before, or our hopes and dreams for the near and far future, the time we spend with ourselves is a sacred gift for the present. - Wakako
Bk Artifacts Featured:
- Atelier's Penelope Diary Pouch Large
- Traveler's Notebook Black
- [BKxTRC] JIYU Weekly Planner
- TSL Original Leather Notebook Cover // A5
- Stalogy 365 Days Notebook (A5 size)
- Mildliner Pen
- 019 // 4 Functions Pen
- Planner Sticker // "Addition"
- Planner Sticker // "Subtraction"
- Toga Wood Small Box
- TN / 030 / Brass Clip