Greetings, BK community! I am thrilled to introduce a new Baum-kuchen program called the "BK Journey Program." This program involves not only our BK "human" community members but also BK "analogue artifacts" community members :) As we grow and evolve alongside Baum-kuchen, I truly hope that the BK Journey Program can play a small part in creating a culture that honors not only our personal analogue journey but also artifacts' unique paths. - Wakako
How does the Journey Program work?
1. Each month, BK will announce a designated "Journey Program Drop-Off Date." It will be one of the Sundays during our opening hours. On the designated drop-off date, you can personally bring in a leather artifact you would like to pass it on to the Journey Program. Please make sure to bring your original order number. We only accept one artifact from each customer on the specific drop-off date. This will ensure that everyone who would like to participate has an opportunity to drop off the artifact without overwhelming the inventory system at BK studio. We will also limit the quantity of the same artifacts accepted at any given time. This will also ensure that we will have a variety of artifacts available to share with the community. At this time, we are only working with leather artifacts.
2. When you drop off your artifact, we will ask you to fill in the Journey Program tag with the special story you would like to share about this specific artifact. Of course, with a pen :)
3. Once the tag is complete, we will accept the artifact in exchange for the BK gift card for 40% of its original price.
4. The artifacts will join the Journey Program and will be available during our opening hours until they find new loving homes.
- At this time, we are only accepting leather artifacts.
- Only one artifact per person can be accepted per drop-off date.
- We are limiting the quantity of each kind of artifact in the program at any time to have a variety available for the community.
- Each item will be examined by a team member to check for functionality, authenticity, and damage.
- Please keep in mind that for any of the above reasons we may not be able to include your item in the program. We are looking for artifacts that we are a good fit to find homes for.