Furoshiki is a type of traditional Japanese cloth and concept used to transport clothes, gifts, anything else that can be wrapped! Baum-kuchen is thrilled to share our unique Furoshiki designed and made in collaboration with The Superior Labor. Our Furoshiki is made by TSL's beautiful fabric that is left from their clothing line production. Since the fabric is up-cycled from the TSL production line, we are offering varied fabrics as “assorted”, each fabric with its own story. The fabric is stamped with the BK logo on one corner so you can use this to orient your gift if you would like.
The BK team behind the video: Eunice for shooting and editing the footage beautifully.
BK ARTIFACTS FEATURED:
- BK Original Furoshiki (Small and large)
- Traveler’s Notebook - Camel Passport size
- BK x TSL Travel For Life Brass Plate
- BK x TSL Pen Holder
- Traveler’s Company Brass Pen
- Lamy Safari Fountain Pen - Red