[Portfolio] PASSPORT Goat Leather Folder
Baum-kuchen [Portfolio] in passport size is designed to bring an extra tactile and functional joy to your Traveler's Notebook adventure! Designed and made by 1.61 in collaboration with Baum-kuchen using high-quality goat leather, we make sure that [Portfolio] works seamlessly with your Passport Size Traveler's Notebook. [Portfolio] is great for holding loose items that mingle around the notebook... like a receipt, tickets, polaroid pictures. It is a simple artifact that will keep you organized so you can focus on your adventure.
[Portfolio] is handmade with love by 1.61 Soft Goods in Tokyo. To honor the leather as an organic material, some of the 1.61 Soft Goods' artifacts feature organic markings such as scars, blemish, wrinkles. We hope you enjoy all of the characters for many years ahead as leather ages and patinas.
See: more Traveler's Notebook
Material: goat leather
Please be advised that the true leather color can slightly vary depending on your screen.
Designed and Made by: 1.61 in collaboration with Baum-kuchen
Made In: Japan
On Our Blog: More Photos & Inspiration
- Future collaboration with 1.61 Soft Good
- Studio visit with 1.61 Soft Goods in LA downtown
- To make your Traveler's Notebook extra special
- [Metamorphosis] Dimensional Pouch (Passport Size) // New vs. 2 months old
- 1.61 Soft Goods... behind the scene
- Stephanie's Traveler's Notebook [a place to tap into six senses]