[TSLxBK] Traveling Balloon Pants // Black Stripe
- Unit Price
The pants were inspired by our constant need for comfortable wear for both everyday and on the road. We love that we could be in these pants during a very long international flight without feeling constrained and can walk through the city with ease.
You can pull the pants up to your knees when you prefer to keep it light and lower the pants to the ankles for warmer look and feel.
The black fabric has fine stripes to add dimension to the pants.
All materials are carefully sourced in Japan and they are made by The Superior Labor maker's studio in Okayama prefecture where they turned an old elementary school into a unique workshop space.
Our hope is your Traveling Balloon Pants to be the companion for next big and small adventures!
Please be advised that the true fabric color can slightly vary depending on your screen.
See : more Superior Labor
Designed by: Baum-kuchen in Los Angeles in collaboration with The Superior Labor
Made by: The Superior Labor in Okayama, Japan
More Photos & Inspiration on Our Blog:
- Growing with my Traveling Balloon Pants
- Inspiration for the Traveling Balloon Pants: Dola from Castle in the Sky
- Visiting The Superior Labor... and having one of my dream come true.
- Pause, breathe, and journal #25 // Wakako
- Pause, breathe, and journal #26 // Wakako
- Pause, breathe, and journal #28 // Wakako
- Waning Season // Wakako
- Negative Space // Wakako