JIBUN TECHO 2019 [PRE-ORDER]
We are currently taking PRE-ORDER for Jibun Techo 2019. We are expecting to start delivering the Jibun 2019 items between mid-late October.
***Please note that we will be shipping your entire order when the pre-order item(s) arrive.
Our life can be full of surprises and unexpected turn of the events. A well designed and organized planner can be a huge support to manage and inspire our everyday.
JIBUN TECHO will be a good fit for you if you:
- manage your agenda with monthly/weekly but does not need a predated daily page.
- enjoy creating a weekly spread as your lifelog.
- track weekly to-do lists.
- are in search of a lightweight planner to bring with you everywhere.
- LOVE Tomoe-river paper.
JIBUN TECHO provides a framework and flexibility depending on your analogue needs. You can use the pre-designed monthly and weekly structure to organize your time and your life. A project calendar helps you track important tasks and you can use designated list pages to document different aspects of life.
If you have notes, ideas, lists, and journal pages that do not fit in the monthly and weekly pages, you can combine the IDEA Notebook with JIBUN TECHO as a system. Depending on your aesthetics and needs, you can find your Jibun Techo covers that will comfortably fit JIBUN TECHO and IDEA Notebook. You can also enjoy the clear cover which Jibun Techo already comes in.
You can browse the entire Jibun Techo collection here.
JIBUN TECHO 2019 includes:
- Monthly Page: November 2018 - March 2020
- Weekly Page: November 2018- December 2019
- Project Tracking Page
- Map of Japan
- Japan Map
- World Map
- Personal information
- Reflection of 2019
- List Pages: Dream, Money, Gift, Favorite Words, Recommendation, Promise, Book, Movie
- Removable Standard Clear Cover (with a white cover sheet)
**photographs are captured in previous years using the same notebook.
Dimension (when it is closed):
REGULAR (A5 Slim): H8.5" x W5.35"x D0.3"
MINI (B6 Slim): H7.5" x W4.7"x D0.3"
Designed and made by: KOKUYO in Japan
More Photos & Inspiration from our stories: