Come home! is a Japanese lifestyle magazine full of beautiful visuals and stories that inspire everyday lifestyle. Its simple, natural and inviting aesthetics can be a source of inspiration to many different interior/fashion styles as well as craft ideas.
Vol. 32 focuses on bringing eclectic and inspiring cafe ideas and scenes into home. It's about turning "small" and "open" into a romantic home cafe corners.There are pages full of kitchen/dining area ideas as well as kids' corners and a garden oasis!
(It was hard to pick which pages to feature because there were so many cute spreads.)
Here is a list of contents from this issue!
- Bring the romance of cafe to your home!
- Turning your house's "small" and "open" kitchen into a romantic cafe corners
- Transform any space into a cafe scene
- Learn from cafe storage ideas
- DIY: Make cafe inspired furniture
- A children's book inspired garden
- Transform kid's room!
** There are many pages full of visual narratives in this magazine. However most of texts are written in Japanese.
Dimension: W 8.5" x H 11.25" Total 102 pages
Published In: Japan
More Photos & Inspiration on Our Blog:
As Seen In: