Come home! is a Japanese lifestyle magazine full of beautiful visuals and stories that inspire everyday lifestyle. Its simple, natural and inviting aesthetics can be a source of inspiration to many different interior/fashion styles as well as craft ideas.
Vol. 29 focuses on small spaces and small houses. It showcases a variety of ideas to maximize the space which family has and leverage "small space" as a creative canvas for great ideas.
Here is a list of contents from this issue!
- Small house and small space as the source of inspiration
- How to create multiple spaces in one room using dividers
- Make it special, "entrance"
- Mini furniture made with $1 materials
- Creative kid's space using a dead corner
- Movie scene lifestyle... using wall paper and paint
- A garden with a lovely shed
- Bonus booklet: Case study homes with stucco and wood
** There are many pages full of visual narratives in this magazine. However most of texts are written in Japanese.
W 8.5" x H 11.25" Total 98 pages
More Photos & Inspiration on Our Blog:
As Seen In: