Come home! is a Japanese lifestyle magazine full of beautiful visuals and stories that inspire everyday lifestyle. Its simple, natural and inviting aesthetics can be a source of inspiration to many different interior/fashion styles as well as craft ideas.
Vol. 27 focuses on home kitchen and everything that would inspire special place to cook, eat, entertain... and live.
As you might know, spacious kitchen is not very common in Japan... so Japanese people get very creative! After reading this issue, you will certainly be super inspired that we could all make our kitchen unique and special using a lot of creativity and materials that are readily accessible! The issue also features a few case studies for building the dream kitchen in a separate booklet.
Here is a list of contents from this issue!
- How to make a "happy kitchen".
- You can make a great kitchen in a small space!
- Make cooking fun by creating a storage system that still looks pretty even when it's opened.
- DIY case study: Transform a boring system kitchen
- Kitchen inspired by a cafe
- My corner in the kitchen
- DIY: a kitchen furniture with 100Yen ($1.6) material
- Spring room transformation
** There are many pages full of visual narratives in this magazine. However some areas of texts are written solely in Japanese.