As a part of the BK 10th anniversary celebration, we are including a TSL “BK // WITH YOU” brass plate with a bag, while supply lasts.
The BK team has talked about creating a perfectly sized analogue tote for as many years as I can remember. The simple design of this tote will compliment your style and opens up an endless opportunity for a variety of customizations including adding your favorite pins and rubber stamps. The details; such as the extra pop of color inside the handles and painted bottom of the bag bring a unique style to the minimalistic design. And if you would like to transform your Celebration Tote into a Shoulder Bag, we are here for you too:) The canvas is crisp yet warm, making it delightful to carry around in the city or in your home. We can imagine you taking this tote to a neighborhood cafe with your favorite analogue tools and enjoy your slow moments.
- Patch // You can find our favorite patch collection here. If you would like us to sew a patch for you, please add "Patch Sewing Service" to your order and include a note to your order specifying where you would like your patch to be sewn (we can sew a patch on the top part of your tote where we can access with our sewing machine). You can also add a patch at your home using your home sewing machine or use stick-on or iron-on patches.
- Pin // find our pin collection here
- Stamp // We recommend using Stazon Ink Pad for a long-lasting impression.
- Brass Plate // You can find our favorite brass plates here. If you would like us to sew a brass plate for you, you can add your choice of brass plates as well as "Brass Plate Sewing Service" to your order and include a note to where you would like to add a brass plate. You can also sew a brass plate at home using your home sewing kit.
- D-Ring Attachment for Shoulder Strap: If you would like, the BK team can add D-Rings to both sides of your tote so you can transform the tote bag into a shoulder bag. Please add "D-Ring Attachment Service" to your order!
L 10" x H 12" x W 1.5"
Handle Drop: 5.5"
Made by: The Superior Labor in Japan