[Portfolio] Goat Leather Folder
Baum-kuchen [Portfolio] is designed to bring an extra tactile and functional joy to your Traveler's Notebook adventure! Designed and made by 1.61 in collaboration with Baum-kuchen using high-quality goat leather, we make sure that [Portfolio] works seamlessly with your Traveler's Notebook or by itself. [Portfolio] has two open secretarial style pockets to hold maps, itineraries, receipts, etc. becoming a bucket to catch all things loose! The left panel of [Portfolio] has a diagonal slot for keeping business cards and/or credit cards. The right panel has a horizontal slot that is a perfect size for keeping your passport or a small notebook such as Field Notes in place! [Portfolio] can be used with your Traveler's Notebook... or by itself when you want to be lightweight without notebooks.
1.61 artifacts are handmade with love and care by Diana and Wes of 1.61 Soft Goods in Japan. Diana and Wes work diligently to honor leather as organic material, making sure to minimize production waste. As a result, some of the 1.61 artifacts feature natural markings such as scars, blemishes, wrinkles, and dots. We hope you enjoy all of the characters for many years ahead as leather ages and patinas.
**you might also enjoy browsing [Essential] for your Traveler's Notebook.
See: more Traveler's Notebook
Please be advised that the true leather color can slightly vary depending on your screen.
Designed and Made by: 1.61 Soft Goods in collaboration with Baum-kuchen
Made In: Tokyo, Japan
More Photos & Inspiration on Our Blog:
- Future collaboration with 1.61 Soft Goods
- Studio visit with 1.61 Soft Goods in LA downtown
- [Metamorphosis] Dimensional Pouch (Passport Size) // New vs. 2 months old
- 1.61 Soft Goods... behind the scene
- Stephanie's Traveler's Notebook [a place to tap into six senses]
- Pause, breathe, and journal #11 // Wakako
- Pause, breathe, and journal #27 // Wakako
- Pause, breathe, and journal #28 // Wakako