Come home! is a Japanese lifestyle magazine full of beautiful visuals and stories that inspire everyday lifestyle. Its simple, natural and inviting aesthetics can be a source of inspiration to many different interior/fashion styles as well as craft ideas.
Vol. 30 focuses on creative storage and organization solutions. It showcases a variety of ideas to maximize your space by creating storage systems which not only help organize a variety of spaces in your house but also bring joy and happiness through the process.
This issue comes with a special notebook designed exclusively to celebrate their 30th issue!
Here is a list of contents from this issue!
- Organizational system that makes cleaning fun! A storage that is creative and inspirational.
- Case studies from various corners of the house using baskets, boxes and jars.
- Maximizing commercial storage items and items you can find at the 99 cents store.
- Bathroom and laundry space you love sharing with guests.
- Let's make "display storage". Easy DIY.
- Drawers that inspire you every time you open.
** There are many pages full of visual narratives in this magazine. However most of texts are written in Japanese.
W 8.5" x H 11.25" Total 98 pages
More Photos & Inspiration on Our Blog:
As Seen In: