Come home! is a Japanese lifestyle magazine full of beautiful visuals and stories that inspire everyday lifestyle. Its simple, natural and inviting aesthetics can be a source of inspiration to many different interior/fashion styles as well as craft ideas.
This issue focuses on handmade home interiors! After reading this issue, you will certainly be super inspired that we can all make our home unique and special using lots of creativity and materials that are readily accessible! This issue also features a few case studies for creative home remodeling.
Here is a list of contents from this issue!
- Play with wild flowers.
- DIY interiors. My home made with love.
- Cute and retro interiors... found in small apartments.
- Play with colors in everyday life.
- Flea market made by moms!
- How are you decorating media center (TV area)?
- DIY: How to make small shelf and storage door.
- Process of making my sweet home.
- Making it nice... everyday.
- Travel Japan... and discover "kawaii" (cute)
** There are many pages full of visual narratives in this magazine. However some areas of texts are written solely in Japanese.