Come home! is a Japanese lifestyle magazine full of beautiful visuals and stories that inspire everyday lifestyle. Its simple, natural and inviting aesthetics can be a source of inspiration to many different interior/fashion styles as well as craft ideas.
This issue focuses on smart storage ideas for homes highlighting different families with their unique ideas. As you probably know, Japanese homes are often limited with space... but that does not limit how people are living and enjoying their lives. There are a lot of clever and beautiful ideas that can be applied to anyone who is looking for ways to organize the space while being inspired by the artifacts of life.
Here is a list of contents from this issue!
- My home, stylish storage ideas
- DIY: how to make a perfect open/close storage unit
- DIY: Making special something out of leftover fabrics - visual instruction of rope quilting
- DIY: Transforming built-in storage space
- Enjoying cafe style living at home
- Love letter from Finland
- Creative at home studio space
- Bonus booklet: stories about the journey of making "my sweet home"
** There are many pages full of visual narratives in this magazine. However some areas of texts are written solely in Japanese.
W 8.5" x H 11.25" Total 98 pages
More Photos & Inspiration on Our Blog:
As Seen In: